If you are homeless or facing homelessness, please contact us on
01296 435026 or email@example.com
If we are unable to take your call please leave a message.
Please note that we are currently unable to work with families with children and advise you to contact AVDC on 01296 585858.
We provide support for anyone over 18 years of age, who is homeless or inadequately housed. AHAG offers up-to-date information and advice, which enables clients to make informed choices and to support them into housing.
The Hub Drop-in Centre
This is open to anyone who is homeless or facing homelessness. This is a welcoming, safe environment where people can discuss their housing options.
Walton Hall, Walton Street, Aylesbury, HP21 7QX
Opening times: Mondays 12noon-2pm
- Housing advice from case workers
- Assistance with form filling
- Applications for ID
- Referrals into supported housing
- Signposting to other appropriate agencies
- Access to washing machine (for homeless clients only)
- Local newspapers
- Hot drinks & sandwiches
Drop-in Advice Sessions
From 10th January we will be at Aylesbury Jobcentre Plus every Wednesday between 10am and 11.30am.
We are at Aylesbury Library from 12-1pm every Friday.
Why not come and chat to someone from AHAG for some free, confidential advice?
Venue address: 2 Rickfords Hill, Aylesbury, HP20 2RX
Opening times: (by appointment only)
- Advice on how to find a private rental
- How to create your own property advert
- How to set up an email address
- Questions to ask a landlord
- Advice on how to maintain a good relationship with your landlord
- Advice on successfully sustaining a tenancy
- Advice on budgeting and affordability
- Assistance in bidding on Bucks Home Choice
- Signposting to other key welfare and support groups
- Access to trained AHAG staff
- Access to internet and printing facilities
- Access to online bidding for Bucks Home Choice
- Assistance with form filling in both on paper and electronically
- Access to local knowledge and local resources including newspapers
- Ongoing tenancy support
As part of the on-going tenancy support we also offer a “Money Matters” course in conjunction with CAB & Swan Credit Union. This covers subjects such as budgeting, saving, maintaining a good relationship with your landlord.
If you would like more information please contact us.
Winter Emergency Provision
Between January and March, AHAG run a project which provides temporary, emergency accommodation during the winter months.
To access this project you will need to complete a referral form at Aylesbury Vale District Council. Their address is The Gateway Conference Centre, Gatehouse Road. HP19 8FF. All referrals will need to be completed before 2.30pm and priority will be given to those people with a local connection. Please note that a police check will be undertaken to check for suitability. Unfortunately spaces are limited.
For more information please contact us on 01296 435026.