If you are homeless or facing homelessness, please contact us on
01296 435026 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If we are unable to take your call please leave a message.
Please note that we are currently unable to work with families with children and advise you to contact AVDC on 01296 585858.
We provide support for anyone over 18 years of age, who is homeless or inadequately housed. AHAG offers up-to-date information and advice, which enables clients to make informed choices and to support them into housing.
The Hub Drop-in Centre
Walton Hall, Walton Street, Aylesbury, HP21 7QX
Opening times: Mondays and Wednesdays 12noon-2pm
- Housing advice from case workers
- Assistance with form filling
- Applications for ID
- Referrals into supported housing
- Signposting to other appropriate agencies
- Access to washing machine (for homeless clients only)
- Local newspapers
- Hot drinks & sandwiches
- Advice on how to find a private rental
- How to create your own property advert
- How to set up an email address
- Questions to ask a landlord
- Advice on how to maintain a good relationship with your landlord
- Advice on successfully sustaining a tenancy
- Advice on budgeting and affordability
- Assistance in bidding on Bucks Home Choice
- Signposting to other key welfare and support groups
- Access to trained AHAG staff
- Access to internet and printing facilities
- Access to online bidding for Bucks Home Choice
- Assistance with form filling in both on paper and electronically
- Access to local knowledge and local resources including newspapers
- Ongoing tenancy support
As part of the on-going tenancy support we also offer a “Money Matters” course in conjunction with CAB & Swan Credit Union. This covers subjects such as budgeting, saving, maintaining a good relationship with your landlord.
If you would like more information please contact us.
Emergency Winter Provision
From January to March, AHAG runs emergency provision for up to 6 homeless people. While clients are resident in the shelter they have access to a case worker to assist them with finding longer term accommodation.